A New Kauai Beach Hotel Experience
Our Peace of Mind Promise
We are excited to welcome travelers back to the Hawaiian Islands!
Effective January 3rd, 2022 the Safe Travels Mandatory Quarantine period will be reduced from 10 days to 5 days. Revised COVID positive isolation and quarantine policy – details may be found here.
In accordance with Hawai'i state regulations and as part of our resort policy, we ask that guests please wear a mask throughout the resort indoor public areas and to please practice social distancing. Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) for your compliance.
Effective July 8th, 2021, visitors and residents traveling from out-of-state to Kauai are able to bypass the 10-day quarantine through the State of Hawaii Safe Travels program with a negative pre-travel test, or a vaccine record.
Effective June 1, 2021, interisland travelers arriving on Kauai from Oahu, Maui County, or the Big Island of Hawaii are not subject to quarantine.
Please visit Kauai Travel Restriction Page for more information about travel requirements.
OUR FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
- One night deposit due at time of booking.
- Cancel as late as 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit. Holiday season exceptions may apply.
- Please note, our flexible cancellation policies are good for guests who book direct with us. For guests who booked via online travel agencies or through third parties will need to contact their booking provider for their policies and for assistance.
SAFE & SOUND: OUR NEW PROTOCOLS
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests and associates. Masks for guests are required for indoor spaces only.
- Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our mineral pools and spa.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurant and bars and limiting seating in our gathering spaces.
YOUR CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE
- We are providing contactless Check-In/Check-out
- We are sanitizing all guest room key cards prior to placing them back into circulation
- A Warm Welcome: We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
YOUR GUEST ROOM EXPERIENCE
You can bet we’re using the latest and greatest technology available to clean your guest room. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of frequently touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- We provide housekeeping in guest rooms only when requested.
- We’ve removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. paper, pens). These items are available by request.
- We are offering contact-free room service.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- Food & Beverage operations is open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, with our three dining outlets, Naupaka Terrace restaurant, Driftwood Bar & Grill and Shutters Lounge featuring nightly live entertainment.
- Guests are also welcome to order food for pick-up / takeout all day long and our Food Delivery Service is available from 5:00pm - 11:00pm daily.
- Guests of our resort are welcome to have food delivered to the hotel. We recommend ordering delivery via ubereats.com and d2dhawaii.com.
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our guest services team for recommendations for local eateries.
YOUR POOL EXPERIENCE
- Fresh air, fresh seats. We’ll be sanitizing all pool furniture frequently, and deep cleaning by pressure washing each night.
- More room to bask in the sun. We’ll be spacing out and removing some pool and garden furniture to meet social distancing standards.
- Swim safely. We’ll ensure appropriate chlorine levels are maintained and monitored.
- Please note: Keiki (children) must be 42″ or taller to ride the slide.
- Jacuzzis are open.
YOUR FITNESS EXPERIENCE
- The fitness center is open 24/7.
- Beachfront Yoga classes are offered four days a week.
* In accordance with State guidelines, there is a 10 person maximum inside the Fitness Center at all times. Please wear a mask at all times and keep six feet distance from others during your work out. Unfortunately we cannot provide towels at this time in the fitness center, however you may bring your own towel from your guest room or request one from the front desk.
YOUR SPA EXPERIENCE
- The Spa is open Wednesday through Sunday 9am to 5pm by appointment only.
- Spa reservations are required. Call 808-246-5529 or email email@example.com.
- View menu here.
GETTING AROUND ON KAUAI
- We highly recommend booking your rental cars and activities as far in advance as possible.
- We are pleased to announce our enhanced partnership with Hertz Car Rental starting January 1, 2022. Not only do we have a special package which includes a midsize car, we also now have an onsite Car Rental Desk that offers rentals by the hour or by the day for your convenience. Stop by the Hertz Desk in the lobby to inquire or call 808-634-4935.
- If you chose to not rent a car, Robert’s Hawaii provides airport shuttle service, more info here.
- Please visit https://getaroundkauai.com/ for lots more information about transportation around Kaua’i.
FEEL GOOD ABOUT STAYING WITH US
We will continue to update protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Travel Requirements:
– What happens I’m vaccinated but my children are not?
Children ages 5-11 may bypass the quarantine requirements by following state and county testing protocols and testing negative for COVID-19 72 hours prior to arrival.
– What happens if my flight is delayed by weather or mechanical issues? Will my test result be accepted?
A traveler who takes a test within 72 hours from the scheduled final leg of departure, and has a negative test result, and whose departure is delayed by the airline, will not be subject to the state 10-day quarantine. This provision will not apply to any additional county-imposed quarantine rules separate and apart from the state’s pre-test waiver.
Traveler’s 72-hour window will still be approved when the flight time changes, or delays are caused by the airline. Instruct traveler to hold onto original board pass and inform airport screener upon deplaning (they should already be aware before landing). Traveler to input new/rescheduled flight information into Safe Travels account, which should match updated boarding pass.
Traveler ALERT: The State of Hawaii DOES NOT charge fees to apply for the Safe Travels program, or to create a Safe Travels account, or to access the Safe Travels application, or for Safe Travels information. The OFFICIAL STATE OF HAWAII websites for the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels Program are https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/ and https://travel.hawaii.gov/.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new KBR experience. We can’t wait to see you again.