We are excited to welcome travelers back to the Hawaiian Islands.
ALL incoming trans-pacific and inter-county travelers to Kauai will face a mandatory 10-day quarantine, effective Wednesday, December 2. For more information please visit hawaiicovid19.com and travel.hawaii.gov. You can also watch this video that provides Hawaii Travel Tips regarding health and safety.
Kauai Beach Resort has always been a happy escape, a retreat people seek out to reset by the ocean and amongst breathtaking beauty, enjoy great food and drink, and to be taken care of. We’ll continue to serve you in the best ways we know how—including rigorous cleaning and safety protocols—so you can sleep well, and rest assured.
Our Flexible Cancellation Policy
- When you book directly with us, if your travel plans change through March 31, 2021, you'll receive a credit to return within one year of your original travel date. Any change to the original booking must occur 24 hours prior to arrival. The updated reservation must occur within 1 year of the original travel dates and needs to be reserved directly with the hotel.
- For new reservations, make changes or cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before check in to receive a travel credit.
- Please note, our flexible cancellation policies are good for guests who book direct with us. For guests who booked via online travel agencies or through third parties will need to contact their booking provider for their policies and for assistance.
Safe & Sound: Our New Protocols
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel's public spaces, including guests and associates.
- Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our mineral pools and spa.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurant and bars and limiting seating in our gathering spaces.
Your Check-In/Check-Out Experience
- We are providing contactless Check-In/Check-out
- We are sanitizing all guest room key cards prior to placing them back into circulation
- A Warm Welcome: We've added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
Your Guest Room Experience
You can bet we’re using the latest and greatest technology available to clean your guest room. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants, including extra disinfection of frequently touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, and thermostats.
- We provide housekeeping in guest rooms only when requested.
- We've removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (i.e. paper, pens). These items are available by request.
- We are offering contact-free room service.
Your Dining Experience
- Due to the latest Kauai travel restrictions we are also temporarily closing our food and beverage operations.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out to our guest services team for recommendations for local eateries that are open.
Your Pool Experience
- Fresh air, fresh seats. We'll be sanitizing all pool furniture frequently, and deep cleaning by pressure washing each night.
- More room to bask in the sun. We'll be spacing out and removing some pool and garden furniture to meet social distancing standards.
- Everyone gets a turn. We'll be capping our pool area occupancy.
- Swim safely. We'll ensure appropriate chlorine levels are maintained and monitored.
- Jacuzzis are currently closed until further notice.
Your Fitness Experience
- Our fitness center is closed until further notice.
Your Spa Experience *
- Our spa is open Thursday - Sunday by appointment only.
- For reservations please call 808-246-5529 or email email@example.com.
- Please note the spa is currently closed Monday - Wednesday.
Feel good about staying with us
We will continue to update protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new KBR experience. We can’t wait to see you again.
* Due to Hawaii State COVID-19 regulations our dine-in service at Naupaka restaurant, spa and fitness room are not currently available.
- text required here, but I'm hiding this list element with CSS. Thanks, Johnathan